ICUEE lets you choose from education right on the show floor to interactive crisis-simulation planning. Choose from a variety of formats and topics to help you make your operations better, faster, and safer.
These education sessions take you out of the classroom and onto the show floor where your instructors are hands-on with the equipment.
- How the hydraulic systems work to achieve your goals
- Potential challenges of a Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) project
- How technology helps identify the need and type of equipment required
Click here for a complete list of field classrooms. Register early because space is limited!
Disaster Simulation Lab
- This interactive lab will be led by first and former FEMA Chief Innovation Officer Desi Matel-Anderson.
- Give your team the real-life tools to effectively respond to crisis situations.
Eat and Learn Workshops
Join us for eat and learn workshops Tuesday and Wednesday to discuss hot topics in the industry:
- Drone Panel: Effective Applications in Utility Industry
- The Business Model for Building and Maintaining a Smart Utility Infrastructure
- Workforce Development Generational Story
View the workshop descriptions for more detail.
Diesel Progress Summit
Receive a 20% discount on tickets to the first Diesel Progress Summit (DPS) in Louisville on Monday, September 30, the day before ICUEE begins. Use code ICUEE20 when you book at www.dieselprogresssummit.com.