Mark Core, vice president marketing and lifecycle management for Vermeer Corporation, Pella, Iowa, has been named chair of the 2013 ICUEE exposition, to be held October 1-3, 2013 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky. Core leads the show’s managing committee, which represents a cross section of industry volunteer company executives to ensure the exposition meets the needs of all market segments.
ICUEE - the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition - is held biennially and is geared to the utility/construction industry, with a primary focus on the electric, phone/cable, sewer/water, gas, general construction, landscaping and public works sectors. ICUEE 2013 is expected to cover more than one million net square feet of outdoor and indoor exhibit space and is known as The Demo Expo for its hands-on working equipment demonstrations.
Core joined Vermeer in 1996 as manager of external training/dealer development and currently serves as vice president marketing and lifecycle management. He was named an executive-team member and vice president of the ag product group in 2002, and in 2004 his role expanded to include overseeing management of global parts distribution, parts marketing, external training and market research.
Serving as vice chair of the ICUEE 2013 Management Committee is Tim Doucette, Marketing & Public Relations Manager for Liebherr Construction Equipment Company, Newport News, Virginia.
Joining Mark Core and Tim Doucette on the show management committee are:
- David Althaus, Manager Events and Promotion, John Deere Construction & Forestry, Moline, Illinois
- Neil Borenstein, Senior Marketing Manager, Toro Company, Bloomington, Minnesota
- Christian Brahler, President & Chief Executive Officer, TT Technologies Inc., Aurora, Illinois
- David Burch, Manager Shows & Exhibits, GM Fleet and Commercial, Detroit, Michigan
- David Gasmovic, President & Chief Executive Officer, McLaughlin Manufacturing Company, Greenville, South Carolina
- Karen Guinn, Events & Demonstration Assistant Manager, JCB Inc., Pooler, Georgia
- John Kestler, Director Exhibits & Events, Cummins Inc., Columbus, Indiana
- Shan Kirtley, Director Sales & Marketing, The Charles Machine Works, Perry, Oklahoma
- Sherry Moschner, Fleet Manager, AmerenUE, St. Louis, Missouri
- Anne Paluso, Marketing Communications Manager Construction Equipment North America, CNH, Racine, Wisconsin
- Megan Tanel, Vice President Exhibitions & Events, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Terry VanConant, Marketing Manager, Terex Telelect Inc., Watertown, South Dakota
- Mark Wegel, Corporate Communications Manager, Altec Industries Inc., Birmingham, Alabama