Bill Parks, President of Deltrol Fluid Products in Bellwood, Illinois, has been named chair of the 2014 IFPE exposition and leads the show’s management committee, a group of volunteer business executives who oversee show planning to ensure the event meets the needs of industry participants.
The next IFPE will be held March 4-8, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA. It is the leading international exposition and technical conference dedicated to the integration of fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications. The show is co-located with the CONEXPO-CON/AGG exposition for the construction industries.
Bill Parks is President of Deltrol Fluid Products in Bellwood, Illinois. He joined Deltrol in 1991 as an application engineer and regional sales manager. He also served as director of sales and marketing and was promoted to the position of president in 2002. Parks is currently the chair of the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) and chair of the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation. He obtained his mechanical engineering degree from Purdue University and is actively involved in education initiatives and AAU athletics.
IFPE 2014 Vice Chair and Management Committee Members
Serving as co-vice chairs of the IFPE 2014 Management Committee are:
- Phil McCluskey, Global Product Director of Caterpillar Inc., Joliet, Illinois
- Robert Mortensen, Executive Vice President & General Manager of HUSCO International, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Joining Parks, McCluskey and Mortensen on the show management committee are:
- Justin Jacobi, President/CEO, SunSource, Addison, Illinois
- David Knight, Distribution Channel Manager, Parker Hannifin Corp., Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Mike Lamers, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Schroeder Industries (Hydac), Leetsdale, Pennsylvania
- J.P. Lanz, Corporate Trade Show Coordinator, Bosch Rexroth Corp., Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Patrick Lee, President Fluid Power North America, Gates Corp., Denver, Colorado
- Susan Ludwig, Senior Marketing Specialist, Racine Federated Inc., Racine, Wisconsin
- Rachel Martin, Manager Market Communications Americas, Sauer-Danfoss, Ames, Iowa
- Bob McMahon, Sales Manager, Comer Industries Inc., Charlotte, North Carolina
- Greg Moreland, Global Marketing Manager, Oerlikon Fairfield, Lafayette, Indiana
- David Price, Marketing Communication Manager, HydraForce, Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Larry Smith, Senior Vice President, Pall Corp., Port Washington, New York
- James Van de Ven, Ph.D., Assistant Professor Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Tom Wanke, Director Fluid Power Institute, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Steve Zumbusch, Senior Manager Application & Commercial Engineering, Eaton Hydraulics Inc., Eden Prairie, Minnesota