Exhibit space sales are open for ICUEE 2017, the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition. Visit the show website www.icuee.com for details on the space assignment process and deadlines for priority exhibit space selection.
ICUEE 2017 will take place October 3-5, 2017 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky. The biennial exhibition, also known as The Demo Expo, is the largest event for utilities and utility contractors, owned and produced by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
“ICUEE is where the utility construction industry meets to see and experience ‘hands-on’ the newest product innovations; exhibitors and attendees cite ICUEE as a high-quality show where they can easily connect with qualified companies,” said Tricia Mallett, show manager.
ICUEE 2017 will feature specialized exhibits pavilions for fleet management and green utilities, Ride & Drive test track for on-road equipment and technologies, and indoor Demo Stage complementing extensive in-booth product demos outdoors and indoors.
As a value-added service, ICUEE provides exhibitors with free electronic and print marketing materials to help reach customers and prospects and increase booth traffic. A variety of sponsorship and other marketing opportunities, including customized options, are also available.
What the Industry Is Saying
AEM exhibitions are industry-run with a focus on superior customer service and event technology that results in measureable ROI and a positive show experience.
A sampling from attendee and exhibitor surveys from the last ICUEE:
- “ICUEE has always been a good show for us. Very good customer and potential customer base. The show is very well run.”
- “Our company is new to this industry, but we were able to make some strong leads and contacts to help us in the future.”
- “As a first-time attendee, I found the show was very well organized. All the (exhibitors) were very helpful in presenting their different products.”
- “Just being at the show was a success. Being able to interact with new people and get the latest greatest information on equipment and technology.”
Attendees talk buying decisions:
- “Made final decision on purchase (of equipment from exhibitor).”
- “Saw several products that are very useful in our line of work … and we are likely to purchase some or all of them.”
- “It was very beneficial in helping us with purchasing decisions for the upcoming year.”
Visit www.icuee.com for the latest show information on exhibiting and attending.
About ICUEE – www.icuee.com The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, is held every two years and focuses on the job needs of utilities and utility contractors in the electric, telecommunications/cable, natural gas, water and wastewater sectors. Attendees can test-drive the latest equipment, watch live demonstrations of new products and technologies, and take advantage of best-practices industry education.
About AEM – www.aem.org The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is the North American-based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM membership comprises more than 850 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors worldwide. AEM is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices in the world capitals of Washington, D.C.; Ottawa, Canada; and Beijing, China.