Nerw Holland Crusin Skid Steer
To celebrate the launch of the New Holland 200 Series skid steers and compact track loaders, New Holland Construction is auctioning off two custom-painted, limited-edition New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders – the “Cruis’n” L220 and the “Big Blue” L230.
Net proceeds from the auction of these two machines will go to the American Red Cross to help aid victims of natural disasters and offer compassionate services.
“New Holland Construction, its dealers and customers have helped make a difference in communities across North America by supporting the efforts of local American Red Cross and Canadian Red Cross chapters at more than 30 New Holland Super Boom Road Shows throughout 2011,” said Dave December, marketing manager, New Holland Construction. “To date, New Holland has raised more than US$29,000 for the Red Cross.”
Held at New Holland dealerships across the United States and Canada from March through October, the Super Boom Road Show events included skid steer challenges featuring New Holland’s new 200 Series skid steer loaders. Compact equipment operators were invited to compete against each other for the best time on a special course. Prominently displayed at many of these events, the “Cruis’n” and “Big Blue” models drew large crowds of admirers.
The auction begins at 8:00 a.m. (Central time) on Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011, with a minimum starting bid of US$50,000 for “Cruis’n” and US$58,000 for “Big Blue”. To place a bid on these exclusive models, bidders must complete the printable bid form available at www.newholland.com/cruisn for the “Cruis’n” model and www.newholland.com/bigblue for the “Big Blue” model. Printed bids must be signed by the bidder and submitted to an authorized New Holland Construction dealer or New Holland Agriculture dealer before 5:00 p.m. (Central time) on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011. The winning bidders of the “Cruis’n” and “Big Blue” models will be notified on Monday, Nov. 7, 2011.
“Cruis’n” L220 skid steer loader
“The person who places the top bid on the ‘Cruis’n’ L220 will be cruising in style with an exclusive piece of New Holland history,” said
New Holland Crusin Skid Steer
Dave December, marketing manager, New Holland Construction. “This skid steer loader holds tremendous appeal for customers who take pride in their New Holland skid steer loader ownership experience.
“Cruis’n” features unique styling and exclusive design elements throughout the interior and exterior of the machine.
Exterior features of the “Cruis’n” model include:
- Signature yellow paint and custom black pearl and silver metallic base coat
- Chrome accents on the rear door, cylinders, roof visor, exhaust stack, cab step and snow blower deflector
- Custom decals, including chrome bucket trim and stripe accent trim
- Aluminum “Moon Disc” wheel discs
The cab interior features:
- Custom gray, black and yellow seat
- Custom interior control handles in New Holland yellow, with metallic silver stalks
- Custom aluminum interior paneling
To learn more about the New Holland “Cruis’n” L220 skid steer loader auction, please visit www.newholland.com/cruisn.
“Big Blue” L230 skid steer loader
New Holland Big Blue Skid Steer
The L230 is the largest skid steer loader in the New Holland 200 Series lineup. “One look at the New Holland signature blue paint on this machine and you can see how it earned its ‘Big Blue’ nickname,” December said.
Exterior features of the “Big Blue” model include:
- Signature blue paint and custom black pearl metallic base coat
- Chrome accents on roof visor, rear door, cylinder, wheels, exhaust stack, cab step and side fender trim
- Custom decals
The “Big Blue” cab interior features:
- Custom blue leather seat
- Tinted cab windows
- Custom interior control handles in New Holland yellow
To learn more about the New Holland “Big Blue” L230 skid steer loader auction, please visit www.newholland.com/bigblue.
New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders
With the 200 Series skid steer loaders, New Holland maintains its forward dump height and reach with the Super Boom® loader vertical lift design – and introduces a number of improvements:
- Improved bucket breakout force and dump angle provide fast cycle times and improve productivity.
- Improved stability with the longest wheelbase in the industry and a low center of gravity.
- The wide comfortable cab provides more head and foot room, and offers twice the visibility in critical zones.
- New comfort and productivity features include keyless start, a Glide Ride option, available heated or air-ride seat and a self-leveling bucket feature.
- Ground-level service checkpoints are easy to access and grouped together. Plus, the new flip-top cab tilts forward for complete component access.
“No matter what your line of work – agriculture, landscaping or construction – you’ll work faster, smarter and more profitably with the New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders,” December said.
The New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders feature the same stability, low center of gravity and large load capacity-to-equipment weight ratio as the original L35 skid steer loader – the industry’s first skid steer loader with roll-over protective structures (ROPS) and a vertical lift boom system – introduced in 1972. Since then, New Holland Construction has produced more than 200,000 skid steer loaders.
To learn more about the New Holland 200 Series skid steer loaders, visit www.newholland.com/200series. For a New Holland skid steer loader product demonstration, see your local New Holland dealer.