The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its 2020 officers as well as directors elected to the AEM Board of Directors and AG and CE Sector Boards at its recent annual business meeting.
2020 AEM Officers are:
- Chair Jeffrey Reed, President & CEO, Reed International/VSS Macropaver
- Vice Chair Steven Berglund, President & CEO, Trimble Inc.
- Ag Chair Jerry Johnson, President Farm, Ranch & Agriculture Div., Blount International Inc.
- CE Chair Rodney Schrader, Chairman & CEO, Komatsu America Corp.
- Treasurer Todd Stucke, Sr. VP Marketing, Product Support & Strategic Projects, Kubota Tractor Corp.
- Secretary Dennis Slater, President, AEM
AEM officers and directors come from an industry cross section and work on behalf of all member companies to provide strategic direction and guidance for the association’s initiatives in areas including public policy representation, market information and equipment statistics, trade shows, product safety and technical support.
“AEM benefits from the support of our member companies and the leadership talents of our Board members, and we greatly appreciate their active participation,” said AEM President Dennis Slater. “Their engagement and contributions help ensure that we deliver quality results as we continue to build momentum for the equipment manufacturing industry and offer the best possible services and programs for members.”
Directors elected to the AEM Board of Directors:
- Ted Bojanowski, VP Sales and Marketing, Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Grant Godbersen, VP Manufacturing, GOMACO Corp.
- Michael Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc.
- Jerry Johnson, President Farm Ranch & Agriculture Division, Blount International Inc.
- Philip Kelliher, VP Americas Distribution Services Marketing, Caterpillar Inc.
- Leif Magnusson, President, CLAAS of America Inc.
- Ray O’Connor, President & CEO, Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.
- Brad Olson, Vice President, Two Rivers Marketing
- Austin Ramirez, President & CEO, Husco
- Jeffrey Reed, President & CEO, Reed International/VSS Macropaver
- Todd Stucke, Sr. VP Marketing, Product Support & Strategic Projects, Kubota Tractor Corp.
Directors elected to the AEM AG Sector Board:
- Grant Adolph, COO, Buhler Industries Inc.
- Kim Boccardi, VP Marketing, Titan International
- Fernando Cuccioli, Exec. VP Cluster Americas, DeLaval Inc.
- Charlene Finck, Div. President Producer Media, Farm Journal
- Gene Fraser, VP Global Sales & Marketing, MacDon Industries Ltd.
- David Gilmore, Senior VP Global Marketing, Ag & Turf Div., Deere & Co.
- Jerry Johnson, President Farm, Ranch & Agriculture Div., Blount International Inc.
- Darryl Matthews, Sr. VP Natural Resources, Trimble Inc.
- Brian Nelson, President & Chairman, HCC Inc.
- Viren Popli, President & CEO, Mahindra USA Inc.
- James Wessing, President, Kondex Corp.
- Jeremy Yoder, COO, DISTek Integration Inc.
Directors elected to the AEM CE Sector Board:
- Brian Bieller, President & Regional GM, Dynapac
- Mary Erholtz, VP of Marketing, Superior Industries Inc.
- John Grote, Global VP, Sales & Marketing, Grote Industries Inc.
- Willie Harbert, VP Sales, Eaton
- Robert Mortensen, President Off Highway Div., Husco
- Frank Nerenhausen, President, JLG Industries Inc.
- Ray O’Connor, President & CEO, Topcon Positioning Systems
- Rick Rodier, Group VP, Construction Businesses, The Toro Company
- Ingo Schiller, President North America Operations, Tadano America Corp.
- Johannes Schulze Vohren, Exec. VP Sales & Marketing, Wacker Neuson Corp.
- David Thorne, Sr. VP Worldwide Sales & Marketing, Construction & Forestry Div., Deere & Co.
- Patrick Weiler, President, Weiler
AEM is the North American-based international trade group representing off-road equipment manufacturers and suppliers, with more than 1,000 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture and construction-related industry sectors worldwide. The equipment manufacturing industry in the United States supports 1.3 million jobs and contributes roughly $159 billion to the economy every year.
Learn more about AEM at www.aem.org.