The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) closes out 2009 with more than 800 member companies that produce and market equipment, products and services used worldwide in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors. The international trade group, which provides business-development resources for the off-road equipment manufacturing industry, announces the latest companies that have been approved for membership.
“It’s certainly been a challenging year for our industry and the overall economy, and we’re pleased that companies see the value of our services to help them increase business efficiencies and productivity,” stated AEM President Dennis Slater.
Slater reports that membership is still at near-record levels, and that the association continually assesses and adjusts programs to ensure they meet industry needs.
Association core areas include product safety and technical support, market information and equipment statistics, public policy representation and trade shows, as well as global business development services, education and training programs, worksite safety/educational materials and workforce development activities.
Here are the latest members to join AEM:
- ACE Group LLC (Willmar, Minnesota), manufacturer of parts and components for the asphalt industry
- DeltaTech Controls (Shakopee, Minnesota), manufacturer of operator controls, electronic joysticks, multifunction grips, foot pedals, displays
- Eager Beaver Trailers (Lake Wales, Florida), manufacturer of construction equipment trailers
- EQ Consulting Services LLC (Overland Park, Kansas), provider of research, marketing and implementation services
- Euliss Business Development LLC (eBDc) (Jamestown, North Carolina), provider of business development services (sales and marketing, product development, sourcing)
- GVM Inc. (Biglerville, Pennsylvania), manufacturer of sprayers and spreaders
- IMT Partnership (Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of forged and machine components
- National Tube Supply Co. (University Park, Illinois), manufacturer of seamless and carbon and alloy mechanical tubing and pipe
- Quickstart Global Inc. (San Francisco, California), provider of HR and international sales development services
- Remote Dynamics Inc. (Plano, Texas), provider of fleet management solutions services
- Rock-Tech International (Alvarado, Texas), manufacturer of hole openers, carbide hammer bits, percussion hammers, bit retrieval systems
- Sherwin-Williams Co. (Cleveland, Ohio), manufacturer of power and liquid coatings for OEMs
- Trilix (Johnston, Iowa), provider of advertising and marketing services