The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newest “Milestone Member” companies, who have supported the industry through 25 or more years of continuous participation in AEM and its activities. AEMâ€™s strength is in its members and their involvement in the association; in 2011, eight companies have achieved “milestone member” status.
- The newest 100-year member company is DeLaval Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri.
- The newest 50-year member company is Ziegenbein Associates of Oakdale, Minnesota.
In addition, six companies achieved 25-year membership status:
- Baum Publications, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Coneqtec/Universal, Wichita, Kansas
- Krone North America, Memphis, Tennessee
- Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wisconsin
- Melfred Borzall, Santa Maria, California
- Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, New York
AEM traces its roots back to 1894 and among its membership of 850-plus companies are several with continuous membership of more than 100 years. For more information on AEM and its activities, go online to www.aem.org.