The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2020-2021 officers during its annual business meeting at the association’s national convention, held virtually this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief financial officer, HCSS, Sugar Land, Texas
- Senior Vice Chairman: Ward Nye, chairman & CEO, Martin Marietta, Raleigh, N.C.
- First Vice Chairman: Tim Duit, president, Duit Holdings, Edmond, Okla.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kan.
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Jim Fehsenfeld, chairman, Heritage Construction & Materials, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Lisa Robert, executive vice president, RS&H, Denver, Colo.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Kevin Cornish, senior vice president, AECOM, Orlando, Fla.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP USA, Seattle, Wash.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Randy Lake, CEO, CRH Americas Materials, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Tom O’Grady, president, HNTB, Kansas City, Mo.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Ramin Younessi, group president, construction industries, Caterpillar Inc., Deerfield, Ill.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Michael Vecellio, vice president, Vecellio Group Inc., West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Dave Zanetell, president, Kraemer North America, Castle Rock, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, former president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver, Colo.
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) brings together all facets of the transportation construction industry to responsibly advocate for infrastructure investment and policy that meet the nation’s need for safe and efficient travel. ARTBA also offers value-added programs and services providing its members with a competitive edge.
For more information visit http://ARTBA.org