DEWALT FLEXVOLT™ 60V MAX* DUST EXTRACTOR
DEWALT announces the new FLEXVOLT™ 60V MAX* Dust Extractor (DCV585), adding to its system of more than 120 Table 1 Compliant** Solutions of drilling, cutting, and grinding tools, dust extractors, accessories, and shrouds intended to limit workers’ exposure to respirable crystalline silica.
The 60V MAX* Dust Extractor runs off of DEWALT FLEXVOLT Batteries and is an efficient and portable way to be OSHA Table 1 compliant** on the job site. For concrete drilling and grinding/cutting up to 5-inch wheels, the 60V MAX* Dust Extractor achieves 125 CFM. Featuring Wireless Tool Control that gives the user the option to activate the extractor from a few feet away using the included remote. Additionally, the 60V MAX* Dust Extractor offers an automatic filter cleaning mechanism.
The 60V MAX* Dust Extractor is part of the DEWALT PERFORM & PROTECT™ line of tools designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment or low vibration, without sacrificing performance. For a list of the DEWALT PERFORM & PROTECT™ drilling and grinding solutions that adhere to the new OSHA ruling on protections for workers exposed to respirable silica dust, go to DEWALT.com.
Available where DEWALT products are sold in November 2018, the 60V MAX* Dust Extractor will come kitted with two HEPA Filters and two Batteries for $549 MSRP (DCV585T2). It will also come bare for $349 MSRP (DCV585B). The 60V MAX* Dust Extractor will come standard with a three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract and 90-day money-back guarantee.
With respect to 60V MAX* – Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 54.
**Compliant to the Exposure Control Methods described in Table 1 of 29 CFR 1926.1153 when outlined components are operated and maintained in accordance to manufacturer’s instructions, assuming that airflow is measured in accordance with the motor/fan system test. OSHA is reviewing the exact requirements for dust extraction in these applications.
- 125 CFM provides OSHA Table 1 Compliant Solutions for up to 5″ Tuckpointing and Surfacing Applications when paired with an appropriate dust shroud
- Automatic Filter Cleaning, with Dual Filters
- HEPA Filter Included with Unit
- Wireless Tool Control™ Allows for wireless ON/OFF capability when paired with the included Remote or a Wireless Tool Control™ Enabled Tool
- T-Stak Compatibility Allows Unit to be Stacked and Combined with other DEWALT® T-Stak Storage Systems
- 8 Foot Long Anti Static Hose with DEWALT® AIRLOCK™ system.
- Built-in hose wrap offers convenient hose storage when not in use
- Meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair, and Painting (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums when used with the included HEPA filter.
- Can be used with Wet or Dry applications
- HOSE LENGTH 8.0 F
- MAX CFM 125.0 CFM
- SYSTEM 60V MAX*
- TANK SIZE 2.0 GAL
- TOOL HEIGHT 13.0 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 21.5 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 17.6 LBS
- DCV585 60V MAX Dust Extractor
- Wireless Tool Control™ Remote
- (1) Fleece Bag
- (2) HEPA Filters
For more information visit FLEXVOLT™ 60V MAX* Dust Extractor