DEWALT’s New 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT 9.0AH BATTERY
The dual-voltage 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT® 9.0 Ah battery automatically changes voltage when you change tools, providing up to 6X runtime** in 20V MAX* tools and the power of corded in 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools. Take on tough jobs with this battery because patented technology and large format cells mean it runs cooler*** than the leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery pack under a constant discharge. This is the battery for FLEXVOLT® power and long runtime.
- Dual-voltage for ultimate flexibility
- Get up to 6X runtime when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools
- Get corded power when used with 60V MAX* or 120V MAX* (2 x 60V MAX*) toolsOffers 6X battery capacity vs. DEWALT 20V MAX* 1.5Ah battery
- 180 watt hours of energy in each battery pack. Get 360 watt hours when using (2) FLEXVOLT® 9.0Ah batteries in 120V MAX* tools
- Can operate down to 0°F – when jobs get tough, we stay cool.
- Runs cooler than Milwaukee® 9Ah Battery(48-11-1890)**
- **On average, the Milwaukee® 48-11-1890 Battery temperature rises 50% faster during a constant 60 amp discharge up to a 70°C thermal shutdown.
- Silicone encapsulated module helps keep dust and debris out
Compatible with 20V MAX*, 60V MAX*, and 120V MAX* (2 x 60V MAX*) DEWALT tools