Dow Corning today announced that its silicone products for the construction industry are now available through the GSA Federal Supply Schedule, including weather sealants; structural glazing sealants; parking structure sealants; highway and airport products.
Dow Corning silicone-based sealants provide building designers and contractors with:
- Resistance under temperature and weather extremes;
- Superior flexibility and adhesion to a wide variety of building substrates;
- Building protection that lasts up to three times longer than organic materials used for the same application;
- Greater life-cycle value; and,
- Available weatherproofing, structural glazing and non-staining warranties.
“From small, no-bid projects to major construction endeavors, building contractors can specify trusted silicone construction products that provide fast, flexible, and cost-effective solutions,” said Jim Hayes, commercial director, Construction Industry, Dow Corning. “We are committed to providing construction industry professionals with the proven performance of the Dow Corning brand through the convenience the Federal Supply Schedule availability.”