Fabricators seeking to track welding activities throughout their operations or comply with third-party quality records requirements can look to Lincoln Electric’s new portable, powerful weld performance monitoring module, Arc Tracker™, to provide real-time information.
Arc Tracker capabilities include:
· Factory quality system integration
· Compatibility with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder
· Powerful software tools available
· Digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds
· Ethernet connection communicates the weld data status to the welder’s network
· Auto-sense on any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC
Thanks to the unit’s plug-and-play design, simply connect the Arc Tracker module to any DC welding circuit and attach the voltage sensing leads to access a wide array of monitored data, including welding station, operator, welds performed, amps/volts information, percent up and downtime, weld fault alerts and other parameters.
Arc Tracker software tools are available at powerwavesoftware.com and include:
· True Energy™ – measures and calculates the instantaneous energy put into a weld
· Power Wave® Manager – controls the settings necessary for welding and procedure control
· Production Monitoring™ – analyzes and manages welding operational data
Arc Tracker can be used to monitor code quality welding operations, especially applications requiring heat input records.