The AEM webinars run one hour to one-and-a-half-hours each and provide convenient and cost-effective access to quality equipment industry-focused education. Webinars are a dynamic and engaging way for businesses to help employees learn useful information and interact with peers regardless of location. Theyâ€™re particularly useful in todayâ€™s work environment when employees have time and budget constraints, especially travel restrictions.
The webinar series kicks off September 30. Webinars can be viewed live or as a recorded webcast after the event. Quantity discounts are available, and AEM members also receive webinar discounts. For details and to register, go online to the e-learning education section of the AEM website â€“Â www.aem.org.
Hereâ€™s the schedule:
- September 30, 2010 – New Crane & Derrick Rule Changes: Highlights of Changes to OSHA Crane Rules/New OSHA Crane Standard
- October 14, 2010 – Field Campaigns/Recalls (AEM Members Only)
- October 19, 2010 – Economics of the Industry
- November 10, 2010 – Design for Fire Prevention
- December 7, 2010Â – Operator Manuals & Communication Overview
- December 9, 2010 – Healthcare Reform Implementation: A Business Ownerâ€™s Guide
- February 17, 2011 – Maximizing Your Trade Show Leads: Harvesting the Full Value of Exhibition Marketing