The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces a new series of seven educational webinars covering the economy, regulatory changes, healthcare reform, safety and exhibition marketing.
The AEM webinars run one hour to one-and-a-half-hours each and provide convenient and cost-effective access to quality equipment industry-focused education. Webinars are a dynamic and engaging way for businesses to help employees learn useful information and interact with peers regardless of location. They’re particularly useful in today’s work environment when employees have time and budget constraints, especially travel restrictions.
The webinar series kicks off September 30. Webinars can be viewed live or as a recorded webcast after the event. Quantity discounts are available, and AEM members also receive webinar discounts. For details and to register, go online to the e-learning education section of the AEM website – www.aem.org.
Here’s the schedule:
- September 30, 2010 – New Crane & Derrick Rule Changes: Highlights of Changes to OSHA Crane Rules/New OSHA Crane Standard
- October 14, 2010 – Field Campaigns/Recalls (AEM Members Only)
- October 19, 2010 – Economics of the Industry
- November 10, 2010 – Design for Fire Prevention
- December 7, 2010 – Operator Manuals & Communication Overview
- December 9, 2010 – Healthcare Reform Implementation: A Business Owner’s Guide
- February 17, 2011 – Maximizing Your Trade Show Leads: Harvesting the Full Value of Exhibition Marketing