This three-track GOMACO 3300 paver is slipforming curb and gutter in Clarksville, Arkansas. The GOMACO 3300 has a symmetrical design that allows for paving off the left-side and right-side. This machine is set up for right-side pour and is now being converted to pour eight foot (2.4 meter) sidewalk. This 3300 also features a folding conveyor for transport.
Photos By Kelly Krueger, GOMACO Corporation
3300 – The World’s Most Intelligent Multi-Application Paver Designed for Right-Side and Left-Side Pour
- The world’s most intelligent multi-application paver.
– Smart Front Pivot Arms for leg positioning reference for G+®control.
– Smart Power-Slide on rear leg for positioning reference for G+ control.
– Extreme Steering capabilities with hydraulic rotational drives.
– Smart Leg Positioning and Smart Steering provide correct steering angles through a radius.
– Sensored Radial Steering on all tracks for automatic directional control.
– Smart Telescoping Mold mounting system for reference to G+ control for repeatable mold offset.
– G+ ConnectTM for 3D guidance systems and accessories.
- Designed for right-side and left-side pour.
– Symmetrical configuration for paving on either side.
– U-shaped operator’s platform for right-side and left-side operation and ultimate operator visibility.
– Sliding console for operating off either side and locks out of sight when not in use.
– 20 foot (6.1 m) conveyor with four-way hydraulic positioning for loading the hopper on right-side or left-side.
– Folding conveyor reduces transport length.
- Load-sensed hydraulics for maximum performance and optimized for fuel efficiency.
- GOMACO Hook-and-Go mold mounting system for quick mold changes.
- All-Track Steering for tight radius work and job-site mobility.
- Tier 4 ready.
- G+ quiet running technology.
- Isolated operator’s platform for operator comfort.
- Sideshifting trimmerhead and mold.
- Vertical adjusting trimmerhead and mold.
More on the 3300 Slipform Paver.