The Sandvik QA331 three way split screener based on the QA330.
At the heart of the QA331 is a 4.27m x 1.52m (14’ x 5’) two bearing screen box that possesses an increased six degree screening angle in-built into the bottom deck of the screen. This feature, coupled with the larger screening surface area, and increased throw on the screen box, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the actual screen box itself.
The key features and values of the QA331 may be summarised as:
• High production rate through large screening area, high frequency adjustable angle, double deck screen and a six degree inclined angle on screen-box to produce a “banana” effect.
• Fully capable of working at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre.
• Modern chassis I-beam design ensures maximum durability for arduous conditions.
• Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime.
• Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
Amongst its other features the QA331 has a unique folding access walkway fitted as standard around the screen box, thus providing the operator with easy access for maintenance. Additionally, the hopper has a 7m³ capacity and comes complete with a radio controlled tipping reject grid as standard. The main conveyor is fitted with a 1050mm heavy duty belt for processing efficiency, possesses tracks 500mm wide to cater for various ground conditions, and are pendant track controlled for ease of mobility.
The QA330/1 has proved suitable for:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
- Road construction
- Top soil and remediation
- Recycling of construction materials