The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented “Milestone Member” plaques to eight companies in recognition of their industry support through longtime and continuous participation in the association.
“Our member companies contribute to a better society for all, around the globe, making the machines that provide productivity to feed, build and power the world,” noted Paul Malek, AEM membership director.
“AEM’s strength is in its members, and their involvement in the association. We especially appreciate the continued support of these milestone-member companies. Their leadership and service have contributed greatly to the growth and progress of AEM, advancing the off-road equipment manufacturing industry both in North America and globally,” he added.
- Erie Strayer Co., Erie, Pennsylvania, was honored for achieving 75-year AEM member status in 2009.
50-Year Members: Five companies reached the 50-year mark for AEM membership in 2009:
- Fairfield Manufacturing Co., Lafayette, Indiana
- Firestone Agricultural Tire Co., Des Moines, Iowa
- Manitou North America, Waco, Texas
- The Timken Co., Canton, Ohio
- Weasler Engineering, West Bend, Wisconsin
25-Year Members: Two companies achieved 25-year AEM member status in 2009:
- Amerequip, Kiel, Wisconsin
- Bush Hog LLC, Selma, Alabama
AEM’s membership includes companies with 100-plus years of membership, dating back to the association’s founding in 1894.