The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2022-2023 officers during its annual business meeting at the association’s national convention, held in Nashville, Tenn. They include:
- Chair: Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP USA, Seattle, Wash.
- Senior Vice Chair: Tim Duit, president, Duit Construction, Edmond, Okla.
- First Vice Chair: Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chair: Mike Glezer, chief executive officer, Wagman, Inc., York, Pa.
- Southern Region Vice Chair: Michael Vecellio, vice president, Vecellio Group Inc., West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Central Region Vice Chair: David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kan.
- Western Region Vice Chair: Lisa Robert, chief operating officer, RS&H, Denver, Colo.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Kevin Cornish, senior vice president, T.Y. Lin International Group, Orlando, Fla.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Tony Fassino, group president, Construction Industries, Caterpillar Inc., Deerfield, Ill.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Randy Lake, chief operating officer, CRH, Atlanta, Ga.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Tom O’Grady, president, HNTB, Kansas City, Mo.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Don Graul, chief executive officer, The Branch Group, Roanoke, Va.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Dave Zanetell, president, Kraemer North America, Castle Rock, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, Jackson Hole, Wyo.
Established in 1902, ARTBA brings together all facets of the transportation construction industry to responsibly advocate for infrastructure investment and policy that meet the nation’s need for safe and efficient travel.
For more information visit ARTBA.org