The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces that a distinguished panel of judges has been selected for the 2013 AEM Hall of Fame awards to be presented at the AEM Annual Conference on November 5, 2013 in Orlando, Florida.
The AEM Hall of Fame honors the pioneering individuals who have invented, managed, built and led the off-road equipment industry. Individually and collectively they represent some of the best, brightest and most influential minds in the history of the off-road equipment industry.
Judges for the AEM Hall of Fame include industry experts from the agriculture and construction sectors. They are:
- Ken Anderson, Brownfield Ag News
- Al Cervero, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Marcia Gruver Doyle, Randall-Reilly
- Lynn Henderson, AgriMarketing Magazine
- Jay Kriss, Inspirit Creative
- Mike Lessiter, Lessiter Publications
- Charlie O’Brien, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Stan Orr, Association of Equipment Management Professionals
- Greg Sitek, Associated Construction Publications
- Mike Steenhoek, Soy Transportation Coalition
- Rod Sutton, Construction Equipment Magazine
- Chris Wehrman, American Rental Association
Visit the AEM Hall of Fame website for biographies of the judges.
AEM Hall of Fame nominees are judged on five guiding principles crucial to the health of the off-road equipment manufacturing industry: innovation, industry contributions, leadership, corporate citizenship/social responsibility and sustainability.
Since its inception, more than 40 leaders in the industry have been inducted into the AEM Hall of Fame.
For more information about AEM Hall of Fame or the nomination process, contact AEM’s Jordanne Waldschmidt (email@example.com, Tel: 414-298-4152).
About the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) – www.aem.org
AEM is the North American-based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM membership comprises more than 850 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors worldwide. AEM is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices in the world capitals of Washington, D.C.: Ottawa, Canada; and Beijing, China.