HB 2000 and HB 4700 are the newest models in Atlas Copco’s heavy hydraulic breaker line. The HB 2000, with a service weight of 4,409 pounds, offers 10 percent more power than its predecessor, the HB 2200. The HB 4700 has a service weight of 10,362 pounds and rounds out the range of HB breakers to cover all modern excavator sizes. Both the HB 2000 and HB 4700 were officially introduced at Bauma 2010.
Both models offer the proven features of Atlas Copco’s heavy duty breaker range:
- VibroSilenced System: reduces noise and protects the operator and carrier against vibrations;
- AutoControl: adapts the blow frequency and impact energy to the material hardness;
- ContiLube II System: an integrated automatic lubrication system;
- StartSelect: allows the operator to choose the startup and shutdown process of the breaker to match the application at hand;
- DustProtector (optional): a two-stage seal system that protects the hammer unit and bushings against damage from dust and rock particles in the lower part of the breaker.
The HB 2000 and HB 4700 also feature the PowerAdapt system that shuts down the hydraulic breaker when oil pressure exceeds the maximum input value. Self preservation features such as PowerAdapt protect your investment against costly mistakes from improper set up or incorrect operating mode choices made in the cab of the excavator.
In addition both models offer an improved box system for better stability and resistance. The dual retaining bar system, for example, provides better protection against wear and tear, especially in the lower part of the hydraulic breaker. The service window and the recesses for the mounting bracket flange have also been reinforced.
In designing the HB breaker range, Atlas Copco adheres to the principle of developing and building attachments that offer an improved power-to-weight ratio. The same performance can be achieved with a smaller attachment and carrier unit. Investment costs are reduced without sacrificing power and productivity. In addition, Atlas Copco breakers are easy to service and maintain, which makes them suitable for a wide range of applications such as primary and secondary breaking, demolition and tunneling.
|Technical Data:||HB 2000||HB 3100||HB 4700|
|Carrier weight class||lbs.||48,502-83,776||70,548-114,640||99,208-176,370|