Midwest Mobile Surveillance, based in Columbus, Ohio offers Robo 2010, a self-contained jobsite video surveillance system. The system uses the latest in video compression, wireless, cellular networks, and mobile technology, making it possible to monitor any site from; anywhere.
- Up 2-week runtime on the 1000 amp hour battery bank, plus an 85-watt solar assist panel.
- All electronics, and cameras use no more than 12 volts DC.
- From a dead state, batteries will recharge in 8 to 10 hours through 110 VAC outlets on trailer.
- The units can be fitted with a self-starting generator that will provide for 30 day run time.
- You can connect directly to the trailer with a Laptop (Provided with the Unit).
- Local area connection through 900MHz encrypted radio link. (Optional)
- Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Cellular Technology allows view and control from PC anywhere in the world with Internet connectivity and software.
- Capable of linking to Live 24/7 monitoring service.
- 2 Smart Track II Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) dome cameras with 26x optical zoom (36x option)
- Day/night functionality with automatic switching to B/W for night surveillance.
- Preset options/object-tracking capabilities.
- 480 TV lines of resolution with up to 30 frames per second.
- 520 TV lines of resolution in B/W when light levels hit 0.01 lux.
- Heater/Blower enclosure in the camera dome and trailer.
- 360-degree rotation with 190 degrees in one motion.
- 30â€™ extendable mast for optimum vantage point.
- Leveling outriggers.
- Weight 1850 lbs.
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph.
- Anti-theft measures:
- Removable tongue with padlock.
- Wheel Clamp.
- On-line GPS tracking (optional).
- Tamperproof locking side panels.
- Internal shock sensor.
According to MMS, the system is an affordable option to other site security systems including guards and trained guard dogs.